Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Yellow mood- the first i bag made on order

This yellow beauty I made specially for my mother. She wanted a yellow purse embroidered with a rose, so said so made J I was also embroidering some really nice yellow roses on a (black) top for mom, so she will be on style if/when wearing them together J

The pion-rose in the background is really a joy in our garden, each spring is full with beautiful flowers, is smelling divine and definitely was an inspiration for this bag…
Bag is inspired after Lola-a pattern by Swoon, but this is my own version of it, as I was already figuring out that for this shape I can craft own pattern easily. It was a success as after I was showing this purse I got more bag orders,  in different color, but that will be a story for my next post.

I really like the small polka dots lining combined with the shiny vinyl in the shell 





































Love, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment